Saturday, August 4, 2012

blog posting #8

And so we end our summer journey. In only a one-credit class we've blogged, reblogged, commented on others' blogs, viedogamed, podcasted, diigoed, evernoted, dropboxed and skyped. We've networked, learned from librarians, learned from alumni, banned soda, resuméd and googled plus. And more. And it's only the summer. 
I can only imagine the treats J&K have in store for us in the fall and winter!

so fare thee weel, my only blog / and fare thee weel awhile / and I will come again my blog / though it were ten thousand mile

5 comments:

  1. Please, please, please tell me we didn't decide to BAN soda. I'm up a creek without a to-go cup if we did! Happy vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Shap,

    Great last post! Short and sweet. It summarizes the semester well! I'm also excited to see what the fall has in store for us and to see more resources we'll be able to use in our classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mr. Shap. Nice summary of everything we've learned over the past few weeks. Hard to believe this was only a one-credit class, for all the material we covered... dropboxing and googling plus and whatnot. :) I'm looking forward to seeing what else our 504 profs have in store for us in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You managed to successfully list everything that we have done in class in a fun and diffent way. I also like the poem at the end. You know you don't have to wait for the semester to begin again to blog. You coud always continue to blog about different things and you trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're quite the poet. Looking back over the semester, I'm so surprised we could cover so much! I learned so much from this class, and from only meeting once a week. Crazy! What was your biggest take-away from this class? The videogame lessons were so new to me. I'm not a gamer so the whole idea of incorporating video games into lessons was something that had never occurred to me before.

    ReplyDelete